Wild Pork Sausage with cabbage and Zucchini noodles
Basic vegetable stir fry recipe with the addition of wild pork sausage and ground coriander. The coriander really makes the other flavors stand out.
Servings: 4 adult
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil refined
- 1 lb sausage wild pork
- 1/2 head green cabbage
- 5 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 onion yellow onion chopped
- 3 stalks green onion chopped
- 2 cups zuchinni noodle cut or spiralized
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp Pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp black
- 3 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 bunch parsley flat leaf (Italian)
- Brown sausage in deep pot and remove from pot and set aside.
- Toast garlic in coconut oil in the the same pot. Remove the garlic and set aside with the previously cooked sausage.
- Add chopped onions to pot and cook down until translucent.
- Add chopped cabbage to pot with onions.
- Cook down for approximately 5 minutes, then add zuchinni noodles, parsley, apple cider vinegar, salt, pepper and spices and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat, add the sausage and garlic back to the vegetable mixture and combine all cooked ingredients.
- Serve as a side or as a main dish. Garnish with parsley of course (unless you cooked it all)
Cardamom can be substituted for coriander. Ground beef or turkey can be substituted for wild pork sausage.