This dish is a great use for leftover sweet potatoes or spaghetti squash. Convenient to make and fun for the kids to eat.
Servings: 12 muffins
- 3 Tbsp Butter grass fed and melted
- 1 can salmon wild caught 15.5 oz can
- 3 stalks Green onions thinly sliced
- .5 bunch cilantro fresh is preferable
- 2 potatoes sweet potatoes medium size, grated
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 large eggs
- .5 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease the cups of a 12-cup muffin pan or use paper inserts and spray with avocado oil.
- Grate raw sweet potatoes.
- Beat the eggs in a medium size mixing bowl and add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the mixture between the muffin cups and flatten each a little using the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown and starting to crisp on outside.
- Serve with a simple salad of cucumber, tomato and avocado. Top with some creme fraiche or sour creme.
Substitute canned tuna for salmon and spaghetti squash instead of sweet potato.