Napa Cabbage Salad
This is a simple salad with extreme textures. Refreshing, juicy, crunchy, tangy and smooth. One of the best uses for this cabbage.
Servings: 6 people
- 1 head organic napa cabbage
- .5 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- .5 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 stalks Green onions
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup sliced or slivered almonds
- 1 tsp grass fed butter
- Finely shred cabbage by starting at the leafy green end working down toward the white core. Leave about the last inch as this tends to be tough. Add to a large salad bowl.
- Slice green onions and add to bowl with cabbage and toss together.
- In a separate bowl, mix together olive oil, vinegars and salt.
- Melt butter in skillet and add sliced almonds and toast until golden brown.
Serving: 85g | Calories: 417kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 171mg | Potassium: 43mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 22% | Vitamin C: 43% | Calcium: 15% | Iron: 9%