Egg and Greens Fritatta
Great for dinner or breakfast. A versatile dish. Use with most any kind of greens.
Servings: 4 people
- 12 eggs extra large Eggs raw
- 1 cup chopped Onions, raw
- 1 cup chopped Collards, raw
- 1 cup chopped Kale, raw
- 3 clove garlic raw
- 1 tbsp Butter salted
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheese Raw milk
- 10 oz Shrimp cooked
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl and set aside.
- Melt butter in iron skillet
- Add chopped onion and saute until onion becomes translucent. Add chopped garlic and greens and cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour egg mixture over sauted vegetables and cook until just at the boiling point and remove from heat.
- Add pre-cooked shrimp and place iron skillet in oven.
- Bake for about 20 minutes and remove from oven and sprinkle cheese over top of mixture.
- Return to oven until cheese starts to brown.
- Cool and cut into pie shaped pieces and serve on plates.
Serving: 175g | Calories: 450kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 44g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 873mg | Sodium: 980mg | Potassium: 418mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 13950IU | Vitamin C: 55.3mg | Calcium: 250mg | Iron: 5.4mg