Egg and Greens Fritatta
Great for dinner or breakfast. A versatile dish. Use with most any kind of greens.
Servings: 4 people
- 12 eggs extra large Eggs raw
- 1 cup chopped Onions, raw
- 1 cup chopped Collards, raw
- 1 cup chopped Kale, raw
- 3 clove garlic raw
- 1 tbsp Butter salted
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheese Raw milk
- 10 oz Shrimp cooked
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl and set aside.
- Melt butter in iron skillet
- Add chopped onion and saute until onion becomes translucent. Add chopped garlic and greens and cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour egg mixture over sauted vegetables and cook until just at the boiling point and remove from heat.
- Add pre-cooked shrimp and place iron skillet in oven.
- Bake for about 20 minutes and remove from oven and sprinkle cheese over top of mixture.
- Return to oven until cheese starts to brown.
- Cool and cut into pie shaped pieces and serve on plates.