Servings: 4 people
- 2 cups filtered water
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 3 tbls Irish butter
- .5 tsp sea salt
- Bring water to a slow boil and add almond meal and salt.
- Continue to simmer until mixture starts to thicken.
- Once at desired thickness, remove from heat and add butter and stir.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast while hot.
A most versatile dish. Serve as a substitute for grits. Can be seasoned as a savory dish or sweetened as a breakfast food.
Serving: 125g | Calories: 755kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 68g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 360mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 8% | Calcium: 25% | Iron: 25%