Julienned Brussels Sprout And Pomegranate Seed Salad
Quick salad of shredded brussels sprout, apple and pomegranate seeds.
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts julienned
- 1 large Fuji or honey crisp apple julienned
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup Walnuts diced
- 1/2 cup Pecorino Romano grated
- 1/2 cup olive oil Should have harvest date on bottle
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar organic, unfiltered
- 1 T local honey
- 2 T walnuts crushed
- 1/4 t cinnamon
- 1/4 t black pepper freshly ground
- 1/4 t sea salt
- 1/4 t cumin
- 1/4 t turmeric
- Shred and chop all salad ingredients and place in large salad serving dish.
- Add all ingredients into mixing bowl and whisk together until mixed thoroughly.
- Toss salad and dressing together and serve. Bain sult as do chuid!
Repurpose the larger brussels sprout pieces that would not shred with the hand shredder. Chop finely with knife and roast in oven until crisp. Add these crispy bits to the salad as a topping.